Any resident can request funds from RCSA for any event, program, activity, or capital improvement. Just submit the form!


Capital improvements

Capital improvements are an item or items that can be used to enhance the residential experience. Once an item is purchased it will be placed into a check out system that all residents can access.

Program Funding Request

This category covers funds for events, activities, and programs. RAs and other compensated HFS staff cannot request RCSA funds.

Step 1. Request Form

Step 2. Proposal Presentation